Monday 16 November 2009

Burnt Fingers


Yesterday late morning I was carryout my chores. I have went away with wonderful wife to visit my parents on Friday and came back very late on Saturday night. Intention was this would enable us to attend our local church Sunday morning. Alas my wonderful wife's aunt is going back to India and last chance to meet her before she went back was Sunday. So we had invited her over for dinner. This meant a bit of a hectic morning getting the house and dinner ready. As never wanting to be sitting at home not helping husband I ran around with the vacuum cleaner and did my ironing, as normal. Whilst listening to a banal radio station I flicked channels and still didn't like what I heard reached over to pick up the iron to carry on doing my shirts and AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I picked up the iron, without looking and had tried to pick up the iron hot plate. Human body is amazing but skin is delicate stuff. Still whilst photographing my shirts as hung up ready to wear I took a snap of them. Somehow digital photography cannot get the resolution on striped shirts correctly. Seeing three shirts needs a little explanation. I get dress down Fridays at my work and I ironed one too many shirts last week thankfully only three had to be ironed.

No comments: