Thursday 12 November 2009

St.Thomas' Hospital London -


I had to be admitted to hospital as I was really unwell at the weekend.  It was okay, fine as fine as emergency admission to hospital can be.  I don't want to say anthng bad about the emregency medical and nursing staff they really really could not be better.  Excellent service, if I am to critise it would be a little mediocre service in nursing and communication from medical staff as to progress and when I could be discharged.   That was a bit annoying but as in all things in life I couldn't have made it without my wonderful other half.  The wards or immediate area behind A&E was seperated by significant dividers into a male and female area which effectively were seperate wards served by same staff.  There after I was to be transferred to a normal male surgical ward.  Sadly there was no room so alas I had to have a private room as it was not being used it was free to me in a £ sense too.   I was very different from normal HNS wards or side rooms.

My other half went home, I sent her home so she did not spend two nights 'sleeping' in a chair.  On her way back I asked her to bring in our camera.  Here are the photographs.

No comments: